Love your job. (Yes, it’s possible) Caregivers wanted!
1) IS THIS YOU?
Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life?
2) WHY WE NEED YOU
- We are Homestead Family Health, a family-owned business with the passion to help and care for others (clients and caregivers!).
- We’re looking for caregivers in the greater New Braunfels area who can assist our clients with daily activities in their homes.
- Our clients are typically older adults, people who have been discharged from the hospital, etc, who need a hand to stay safe, independent, and/or socialized in their home.
3) A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A HOMESTEAD FAMILY CAREGIVER:
Your superpowers should include:
- Preparing and serving meals
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Providing medication reminders
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs
4) YOU ARE A GREAT FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Empathy, patience, kindness, and respect
- A commitment to being present and reliable
5) WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- Meaningful work to make a positive difference in the lives of others
6) WHO WE ARE:
We are Homestead Family Health, a family-owned business with the heart to care for our people (clients and caregivers!).
We serve the greater New Braunfels area. If you work with us, you will be assigned to work with a member of your local community.
7) SOUND LIKE A MATCH? HERE’S WHAT TO DO NEXT:
Apply today! We’re so looking forward to speaking with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Do you have a vehicle with insurance?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Home Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNA (Preferred)
- Certified Home Health Aide (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)