We Put You First
We understand what it means to be independent. That’s why we can offer the services you need without taking away that independence. At Homestead Family Health, we offer personal, non-medical assistance services that will allow you to receive care, all within the comfort of your own home.
Our team provides in-home assistance for those individuals who need help with the activities of daily living. While we make sure you receive the assistance you need, we also make sure that you and your independence are respected.
Can You Benefit From Home Care?
The quality and consistency of our care and services are unrivaled by any other company. And, while not everyone may benefit from home care services, there are some situations where home care from Homestead Family Health will be beneficial:
- If you are a senior who needs assistance with activities of daily living, such as:
- Bathroom Tasks and Personal Hygiene
- If you are a senior who needs assistance with transportation, such as to the store or doctor appointments.
- If you or a loved one needs assistance with cleaning the house, cooking, and other household tasks.
- If you are a senior who feels isolated and seeks companionship.
You can also ask yourself a few questions to assess if personal home care is right for you:
- Am I limited in what I can do to care for myself?
- Do I need reminders to take my prescriptions?
- If I do need assistance, do I have quick access to someone who can help?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions or related to any of the above scenarios, home care might be an option to consider. By speaking with a member of our team, we can discuss the most appropriate and cost-effective services that would benefit you most.
Personalized Care For Your Situation
We want to help you live as independently as possible while still ensuring you are getting the assistance you need. To make this happen, we need to thoroughly understand your needs and the type of assistance you are seeking.
We are also adaptable and accommodating to each individual who requires our services to ensure that no one’s needs go ignored.
We understand that this is not always an easy decision to make, but at Homestead Family Health, our experienced and educated team is always willing to help.
For more information about how we can help you or a loved one, give us a call today at 830-217-6711.